Monday 22 April 2013

People who think wearing makeup and dressing up is stupid.

aaaand ANOTHER thing ive been thinking about lately lol

btw, this blog is like therapy for me haha

People who think wearing makeup and dressing up is stupid.


Now, I like wearing makeup, buying new clothes, dressing up doing all that kind of girly stuff. But every now and then (or alot accually) people say "why do you put that crap on ur face? You know guys arent into girls with makeup" or "you know guys arent attracted to skinny girls" or "guys would rather see you in casual clothes rather than dress up for them"

Okay, I do not do ANY of that stuff to attract guys. I do it for me. people sometimes say "why put on makeup doesnt it take you ages in the morning?" no. Accually I really like doing my makeup, I think its fun not only to wear makeup but also putting it on. I also really like choosing what to wear in the morning. I like doing my hair too. But for some reason people just have a problem with it.
People who arent into this kind of stuff generally think that girls are torturing themselves daily to look good for guys. Unfortunatly some girls do, but I dont. I do this stuff because I want to.

The same thing goes for weight loss. I am by no means a skinny girl, but everytime I tell someone that Im trying to lose weight they assume Im doing it to attract guys and say stuff like "guys arent atracted to skinny girls, guys like curves" yeh okay fair enough but I want be skinny, not for other people, for ME.

It gets really frustrating because sometimes I doubt myself and think, "maybe I shouldnt wear makeup its impractical" or "why dress up, im not going anywhere" but NO. I do what I want lol

But anyway, moral of the story, Do what makes you happy! if that means dressing up for nothing, Do it! Wearing crazy makeup, Do it! Dressing weirdly or just not dressing up at all and wear sweat pants all day, Do it! Even if its unnecesary or expensive or just plain weird, do it anyway because no matter what you do someone will have a problem with it.

I wear trackpants to town, snobby cows give me the stink eye. I dress nice and wear makeup, snobby cows give me the stink eye. I dress like a total freak, snobby cow gives me the stink eye.

So do what makes you Happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment